We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

PDF margins larger- line-height smaller

I am trying to verify whether Aspose.Words will satisfy some requirements for a system my company is developing, before we purchase it. For some reason the margins are larger and the line-height is smaller when I generate the attached PDF document from the attached DOCX document. This is significantly affecting pagination, so I need to know how to resolve this. Please let me know what you think the problem is. Your help is much appreciated!

Also, only the first three pages of the document are attached. The Word document is generated in this fashion in c#:
convertedDoc.Save(outputStream, SaveFormat.Pdf);
I have deleted all but the first three pages from the Word document I uploaded.
The PDF is generated with:
convertedDoc.SaveToPdf(0, 3, outputStream, myPDFOptions);

Hi

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. You will be notified once the issue is resolved.

As a workaround, you can try refactoring your documents. If you need, I can try to change your document and attach it here.

Best regards.

Hello,

Eight months later I have still not heard anything regarding a fix for this problem.

This is a pressing issue delaying a production release at this point. Please let me know what needs to be done to fix this!

Thanks.

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved. Maybe as a temporary workaround, you can try refactoring your document. If you need, I can help you to change the input document.

Best regards.

Please help me reformat the input document then. You can try with the document attached to the original post in this thread.

Thanks.

Hi

Thanks for your request. Here are two simple steps, which should resolve the problem:

1. Apply Normal style to text inside tables. (in all tables).

2. Specify “Spacing After” = 6pt in Normal style.

This should correct the issue upon rendering.

Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2571) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.