PDF.NET 6.0.0.0 PdfFileInfo NumberOfPages ambiguous

Hello,

My company is upgrading from Aspose.Pdf.Kit to Aspose.Pdf - it has gone smoothly except for this: our solution is written in VB.NET, and we have existing code that should return an int with the number of pages for the file in question. When I attempt to return this with myObject.NumberOfPages, I’m getting an error message indicating that ‘NumberOfPages’ is ambiguous because multiple kinds of members with this name exist in class ‘Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileInfo.’

I tried to copy the example listed here (http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/add-page-number-in-a-pdf-file-facades.html) and get the same result.

Is there an alternate way to get this information?
Many Thanks

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for using our products.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-29615. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks kindly! In the mean time if anyone else comes across this, I ended up just creating a document and using pages.count.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 29615) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Correction confirmed in our solution. Thanks!