Free Support Forum - aspose.com

PDF not embedding fonts

I'm using 4.9.0. I'm generating some reports using the free Inconsolata true type font. It is not being embeded in my PDF. I'm attaching a copy of an example spreadsheet, and the font, which is available under the open font license: http://www.levien.com/type/myfonts/inconsolata.html

Simply loading the workbook, and saving as PDF, exhibits the behavior, with no font being embedded.

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the font and template file.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will support your required font in XLS2PDF conversion and get back to you soon. Your issue has been registered in our internal issue tracking system with issue id: CELLSNET-16499.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

Please try the attached version.

We have fixed your mentioned issue.

Thank you.

Apparently this update does not want to work for me. I’m using jnbridge (java <-> bridge) that comes integrated with Adobe Coldfusion 8. 4.9.0 works for us, with the exception of the font issue. This 4.9.0.6 causes 2 exceptions to be thrown, where none were before:

First, this one, which I think I can probably correct in my code:
Aspose.Cells.CellsException: Row height must be between 0 and 409.
at Aspose.Cells.Cells.SetRowHeight(Int32 row, Double height)
at Aspose.Cells.Cells.SetRowHeightInch(Int32 row, Double inches)

And second, this one, which I’m not sure there’s anything I can do about:
Aspose.Cells.CellsException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at xf1e06fd8be9d8c69.x19af241ea5d0fb76.x0acd3c2012ea2ee8(String xafe2f3653ee64ebc)
at Aspose.Cells.Workbook.Save(String fileName, FileFormatType fileFormatType)

It seems like every time we upgrade this library to fix one issue we’re having, it breaks something else.

Hi,

We tested your previous template file (which you shared in previous post) and the latest version works fine with it. Please share the template files which are causing the problem with the latest version. We will test them and get back to you soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Unfortunately I can’t do that. I have to isolate the cause, put it in a separate template, and then provide that. It’s a lot of work. And it’s not just a template, but about 4k lines of code that generate the xls and resulting pdf.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 16499) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.