We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

PDF output has overlapping text

Hi,

Our PDF output has some problems with text layout. See the attached documents for reference. The problem is pretty obvious. On the first page, the description text overlaps on some words.

We use Aspose.Words 6.5.0.0, output directly to PDF (i.e. not via Aspose.Pdf).

Regards,
Charl Marais

Hi

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for your inquiry. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. You will be notified as soon as the issue is resolved.

As a workaround, you can just open/save your document using MS Word, the problem disappears in this case.

The reason of the problem is that there is LineFeed character in the text. So, you can also try removing it programmatically. See the code below

Document doc = new Document(@"Test016\in.doc");

doc.Range.Replace(ControlChar.LineFeed, " ", false, false);

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for the work around, it worked.

Apologies for the disconnect between the subject and the message body. I was busy creating a post about SaveDate, and then I realised that it wasn’t an issue at all. Since I wanted to also post the above problem, I just continued on the post I was on, but forgot to change the subject.

Regards,
Charl Marais.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 10183) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.