PDF page being rendered to image incorrectly

I had an issue come up when trying to use Aspose.PDF to render pages of a particular PDF to image files. Instead of displaying correctly, much of the text on the page was overlapping other text. I can reproduce the issue with the following code:

Aspose.Pdf.Document document = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(@“d:\repro.pdf”);
Aspose.Pdf.Devices.JpegDevice device = new Aspose.Pdf.Devices.JpegDevice();
device.Process(document.Pages[1], @“d:\page1.bmp”);

This code works fine for other PDFs without any problems. Am I doing something incorrect here or is this an issue with Aspose.PDF?

Thanks!
Hi Kent,

Thanks for using our API's.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged it as PDFNET-41845 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Dear Nayyer,
It has been about 3 months or so since we filed this problem report. I tried searching the forums and website on this problem number that you assigned, but do not find a resolution. Has this issue been resolved? If not, when can we expect it to be resolved?

Hi Kent,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have checked the status of the logged issue and I am sorry to share that it is not resolved yet. Development team is busy in resolving other issues in the queue which were reported earlier than yours and I am sure that they will soon plan to resolve this issue as per their development scheme. Your patience will really be appreciated in this process. We will definitely keep you updated with the status. Please spare us a little time.

We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-41845) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.8.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

@AA.Engineering

Thanks for your patience.

We are pleased to share that the issue reported earlier as PDFNET-41845, is resolved in latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.8. Please try using the latest release version and in case you experience any issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.