We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

[PDF/PDFA]Not a norm PDF_A_1B

Hello,

When converting a DOCX or a PDF to PDF/A format.
PDF/A conversion is successfull; but returned doc is not PDF/A-1B compliant.

however we use compliant option PDF/A-1B when make a conversion.

we use this code : PdfFile.Convert(ms, Aspose.Pdf.PdfFormat.PDF_A_1B, Aspose.Pdf.ConvertErrorAction.Delete)

But if a 1.4 pdf w/ transparency is converted; result pdf/a also contains transparency (forbidden as per pdf/a-1b norm)

If a 1.5 pdf is converted; result pdf/a is still in 1.5 version (forbidden as per pdf/a-1b norm)

Could you say me which norm of pdfa is use when you make this conversion with option Aspose.Pdf.PdfFormat.PDF_A_1B?

regards

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario of converting PDF files to PDF/A_1b format, and have managed to notice that resultant files are not PDF/A_1b compliant. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system.

• input1.4.pdf - Problem is logged as PDFNEWNET-40881 in our issue tracking system.
  • input1.5.pdf - Problem is logged as PDFNEWNET-40882 in our issue tracking system.

We will further look into the details of these problems and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-40882) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.2.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.