PDF-Printed incomplete via PDF.Kit

Deas Aspose Team,

is there any update available right now?

Thanks a lot,
Michael

Hi Michael,

I’m sorry to inform you that these issues are not yet resolved. However, I have asked our team to share the ETA of these issues. You’ll be updated via this forum thread once the ETA is available.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hello,

any news on ETA of the update?

Regards,
Michael Eberhardt

Hi Michael,

Our team has investigated these issues and I would like to share with you that the issue PDFKITNET-24573 will be resolved at the end of June 2011. While, the other two issues (PDFKITNET-25529 and PDFKITNET-25530) will be resolved at the end of September 2011. You’ll be notified via this forum thread as soon as the issues are resolved.

Regards,

Hello,

could you please tell me which issues hide behind the ticket numbers?
I also would like to say, that I was told the issues should have been fixed until may.

Regards,
Michael Eberhardt

Hi Michael,

Please find the details of the issues below:

PDFKITNET-24573 - Missing contents on printed output
PDFKITNET-25529 - Printed output is rotated by 90 degrees - 1
PDFKITNET-25530 - Printed output is rotated by 90 degrees - 2

I’m afraid, due to the complexity of the issues, it is not feasible for our team to resolve these issue during May.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation.
Regards,

Dear Aspose-Team,

I attached another file to this post, which is printed incorrectly.
In the upper right area, the logo is not correctly printed and the text is mixed up.

I really need a quick fix to this issues as I bough Aspose.Total months ago.

I am looking forward to a hotfix.

Regards,
Michael Eberhardt

Hi Michael,

I have reproduced this issue at my end and logged it as PDFKITNET-28432 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

Moreover, I’ll follow up with our team regarding the fix for the issues mentioned in this thread.

Regards,

Dear Aspose-Team,

any news on this issue?

Regards,
Michael Eberhardt

Hi Michael,

This issue PDFKITNET-24573 is resolved in our upcoming release. The release will be published at the end of next week.

Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 24573) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 28432) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 25529;25530) have been fixed in this update.