Free Support Forum - aspose.com

PDF produced should not be Editable

Hello Support,

I am able to produce the PDF documents from word, tiff images, etc with an ease.
The PDF document that is created , I want that document to be locked, so that the client can’t modify at his/her end.

I have a Aspose.Pdf. Kit Version 5.5.0.0 and Aspose.Pdf Version 5.2.0.0.

Please provide your support and suggestion.

Thanks,
Jess

I also want to add that if there is any possibility to have a password protection for the PDF documents that are being produced.

This might be helpful for having the locked PDF documents at the client side for preventing them any type of modification.

Please advice.

Thanks,
Jess

jatrules:
I am able to produce the PDF documents from word, tiff images, etc with an ease.
The PDF document that is created , I want that document to be locked, so that the client can’t modify at his/her end.

I have a Aspose.Pdf. Kit Version 5.5.0.0 and Aspose.Pdf Version 5.2.0.0.
Hi Jess,

Thanks for using our products.

In order to accomplish your requirements, once the PDF file is generated, you can apply security restrictions on PDF file. For further information, please visit Set Privileges on an Existing PDF File (Facades)

Since Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET is merged into Aspose.Pdf for .NET, please visit the following link for information on

jatrules:
I also want to add that if there is any possibility to have a password protection for the PDF documents that are being produced.

Hi Jess,

Please follow the instructions specified over Encrypt PDF File using Different Encryption Types and Algorithms (Facades)

Thanks, I am able to set the security restrictions.

Hi Jess,

I am glad to hear that your requirement is accomplished. Please continue using our products and in case of any further query, please feel free to contact.