We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

PDF Producer restricted to read only

I see from several previous posts that the PDF Producer metadata value is restricted to read only and cannot be altered from the API. We are OK with current default value of “Aspose Ltd.” but would appreciate if you could also include the current Aspose version details as well so it read "Aspose Ltd. 10.0.0.0"

Can you please provide a list of which properties are set accessible?

Jeff B:
I see from several previous posts that the PDF Producer metadata value is restricted to read only and cannot be altered from the API. We are OK with current default value of “Aspose Ltd.” but would appreciate if you could also include the current Aspose version details as well so it read "Aspose Ltd. 10.0.0.0"
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for using our API’s.

I have tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.1.0 and as per my observations, complete API name along with version information is displayed. Can you please try using latest release version.

Jeff B:
Can you please provide a list of which properties are set accessible?
Please visit the following link for required information on

Yes, I do see that the complete “Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.1.0” appears when viewing PDF properties through Acrobat. I had only looked at properties in the API at runtime.

Thank you for the links to the settable properties.

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your feedback. It is good to know you that shared information worked for your.

Please keep using our API and feel free to contact us for any further assistance, we will be more than happy to extend our support.

Best Regards,