Pdf Product Family replace text wrong position

Hello,

I’m trying to replace text in a pdf and the replacement itself works great but the position of replaced text doesn’t…

In other words, the width of the new text could be bigger or smaller than the width of the text that i want to replace… so when i replace the text, the position of it is wrong…

In my particular case the text that i want to replace is the first line of a determined column of a table and that column is aligned to
right so when i replace the text, that column stays misaligned…

I think that it makes some sense, but this is a problem to my needs…

Is there any way to avoid this problem??

Thanks in advance…

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Can you please share your sample input/output documents here? So we look into the issue and will provide you information accordingly.

Sorry for the inconvenience faced.

Best Regards,

Hello tilal ahmad,

Look at this example:

I have a process that generate a report in pdf format. In that pdf i have a phrase like this:

Issued in 2013-07-31 at 17:58:06 number of pages: §PN§ (including this one)

After pdf is generated i have other process using aspose that should open it and should replace the text §PN§ by pdf number of pages… something like this:

Issued in 2013-07-31 at 17:58:06 number of pages: 14 (including this one)

The problem is that the result is not as expected as you can see:

Issued in 2013-07-31 at 17:58:06 number of pages: 14 (including this one)

This empty spaces i think is because the text “§PN§” has a width bigger than “14”…

Is there any workaround to solve this problem?

Hello,

Any help would be appreciated…

Thanks.

Hi there,

Sorry for the inconvenience faced. While using the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for NET 8.3.0, I've managed to reproduce this issue on my side and logged the issue in our bug tracking system as PDFNEWNET-35651 for further investigation and resolution. I've also linked your request to this issue and you will be notified via this thread as soon as it is resolved.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;
mso-fareast-font-family:“Times New Roman”;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:
EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Best Regards,

Any news about this problem?

Any news about his problem?

Hi,

Since we recently have been able to notice this issue, and until
or unless we have investigated and have figured out the actual reasons of this
problem, we might not be able to share any timelines by which this problem will
be resolved.

However, as soon as we have made some significant progress towards the resolution of this issue, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

Hi,

Thanks for your patience.<o:p></o:p>

The development team has been busy resolving other priority issues and I am afraid the above stated problem is not yet resolved. Nevertheless, I have requested the development team to share any possible ETA. As soon as I have some updates regarding its resolution, I would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Hi,

I am afraid the issue PDFNEWNET-35651 reported earlier is not yet resolved as the team has been busy resolving other priority issues. Nevertheless, I have again intimated the team to share the possible ETA regarding its resolution.

Once again, my humble request is to please be patient and spare us little time. We are really sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Hi Nayyer,

Any news about this thread?

Thanks.

Hi Hugo,

Thanks for your inquiry. I’m afraid your reported issue still not resolved due to other priority tasks. However, we’ve requested our development team to complete it’s investigation at their earliest and share an ETA. As soon as we get a feedback we will update you via this forum thread.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hello,

Any progress with this issue?

Thank you.

Hi Hugo,

The development team
has been busy resolving other priority issues and I am afraid the earlier
reported problem is not yet resolved. Furthermore, please note that you have reported issue under normal/free support
forum and as a normal rule of practice, issues are resolved in first come
and first serve basis; but the problems logged/reported under Enterprise or
Priority support model, have high precedence in terms of resolution, as compare
to issues under normal/free support model.
<o:p></o:p>

In case you need to have your issue prioritized, you may consider opting for Enterprise or Priority support options. Nonetheless, note that ES/PS support does not guarantee any immediate resolution of issues (because it might be dependent on other issues or feature which needs to be implemented) but under this model, the development team starts investigating the problem on high priority. For further details, please visit Support Options.

We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-35651) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.7.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.