PDF rendering takes a lot of time

Hi,

I’m rendering a PDF for a PPTX file and it takes couple of minutes to render a file with v8.4.0 for Java.
I’m attaching that file.

Code:

PresentationEx presentation = new PresentationEx(file.getAbsolutePath());
presentation.save(pdfFile.getAbsolutePath(), com.aspose.slides.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Thanks in advance for improving the performance.

Regards,
Mariusz

Hi Mariusz,

Thank you for sharing the template file.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue after initial test with your provided PPTX file. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESJAVA-34399. You will be notified via this forum thread once the issue gets resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,

do you have any update on this issue?

Thanks,
Mariusz

Hi Mariusz,

I have checked the status of your issue in our issue tracking system and regret to share that issue is still pending for investigation at development team’s end. I have asked the development team to share an ETA once they are done with the investigation. As soon as any feedback is shared by the development team, I will update you via this forum thread.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,

do you have any update on this issue?

Thanks,
Mariusz

Hi Mariusz,

I have asked the development team to share an ETA regarding your issue and I will get back to you with the information once I recieve it from the development team.

Also, I would suggest you to download and try the latest version as during my testing with the latest version, the results of conversion are better. It takes around 1 min 7 seconds with the latest version, where as it was takes more than a couple of minutes with the previous legacy version.

Please download and try the latest version and share your feedback with us.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Mariusz,

I have got the following feedback from the development team.

As Aspose.Slides for Java v8.x version is legacy version, so we cannot perform any update in the legacy version. Please download and try the latest version as it takes around 30 second
during first run and even less during next runs.

Please feel free to contact support in case you need any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34399) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.