PDF.Save throwing an exception

I've moved to your latest version of the product with the same problem.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:36390

Any other suggestions?

This is the code I am using:

Dim pdf As Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf = New Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf()

Dim section As Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Section = pdf.Sections.Add()

Dim text2 As Text = New Text(certstring)
text2.IsHtmlTagSupported = True
section.Paragraphs.Add(text2)

'Save the pdf document
Dim certpath As String = Util.GetSiteVariable("CertificatePath")
pdf.Save(Server.MapPath(certpath) & sid & "_" & Request.QueryString("oid") & ".pdf")

Not doing anything complicated... just generating a pdf from an HTML string. This works on my development box, but not on my Windows 2003 Server box.

Hi Brad,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

It seems a very strange issue as it does not occur on your development machine but occurs on your production machine. Please create a sample application with your complete code and share with us. Also, please share the details regarding your production environment i.e. OS, .NET Framework etc. with us. This will help us identify and rectify the issue soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

I have figured out the problem. I had an image in my HTML string that had a url of http:/localhost/xxxxxxx and apparently our server people do not like the localhost thing… that is what was causing the error. Thanks for your help.