PDF Security during conversion

Hello,

I fail to find PDF encryption/print permission etc. options for PDF conversion on Aspose Slides. Aspose.Slides.Export.PdfOptions class seems fairly limited comparing to the other products(Words, Stylesheet, Diagram) which already have this feature.

I prefer not to use Aspose.Pdf for this as it pretty much doubles the job and I can't use the overloaded Save method with HttpResponse; thus performance will fall significantly.

So, does this functionality exist in an other class/method that I couldn't find? Otherwise when is it expected for Aspose.Slides to support this functionality?

Regards,

Natan

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Slides,

I regret to share that currently Aspose.Slides doesn’t provide the support of encryption on exported pdf files, As for as this feature is concerned it is not listed in our roadmap.

Our development team is currently working over highest priority auto porting project that will port Aspose.Slides for .NET features in Aspose.Slides for Java. Once this task is done, we will be in a position to add new features like other Aspose products.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hello again,

I was wondering if there is any news about this feature.

Thanks,
Natan

Hi Natan,

I have observed the request shared by you and regret to share that the feature is currently unavailable in Aspose.Slides. I have added an issue with ID SLIDESNET-34213 as new feature request in our issue tracking system so that our development team may work on providing the feature support. We are sorry for your inconvenience as earlier this issue was not logged in our issue tracking system so that is why the requirement was not considered. However, I have created the ticket now with high priority so that our development team may schedule the issue for initial investigation ASAP.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34213) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)