PDF Shows only a part of my diagram

Hello,

I have 20 Shapes in on line down. But only the first few shapes are in the pdf.
I the attachments you can see a screen shoz from the pdf file and from visio.

How can I save the complete visio page in one pdf?

regards
Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please try it with the latest version of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 3.3.0 and let us know how it goes on your side. You also need to apply a license because there are some evaluation limitations. We have a list of limitations here as only first 10 shapes are read, only one page is read. Please see documentation in

You can avoid evaluation limitations by getting a temporary license for 30 days and visit the download page here:

http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx

You can learn all about how Aspose products are licensed by checking out the Licenses FAQ here: Purchase Portal

In case the problem persists then please share the problematic Visio diagram here in this thread. We will take a closer look and guide you accordingly.

PS: Please note that each new release contains many improvements, bug fixes and new features. So it is recommended to always use the latest version of Aspose products.

Hello,

I am using the current 3.3.0 Version and the licence is applied to Diagram.

Here are the diagram and the saved pdf.

The two files were saved without changes between:

dgm.Save(“out.pdf”, SaveFileFormat.PDF);
dgm.Save(“out.vdx”, SaveFileFormat.VDX);

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your inquiry. I tested your sample document against the latest build of Aspose.Diagram 3.3.0 and managed to replicate the problem. I have logged an issue under ticket id DIAGRAM-33420 in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved and available for the public use. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Chris,

We have a good news for you that the issue id DIAGRAM-33420 has been resolved and included in the release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET (3.5.0). You can download the latest release version 3.5.0 from here:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx

Please do let me know in case of any confusion or question.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.