Pdf Signature C#

I’m using your PDF product, it works fine but I have a problem that I can’t find on the documentation how to do.

I’m developing software that captures handwritten signature with a Wacom or other signature tablets.

I want to sign with a digital certificate and include the handwritten signature (points, speed, pressure, etc) and use a bitmap to show.

There is no problem to sign with the certificate and use the bitmap, but I can’t find how to include the metadata at the signature.

This metadata will be extracted if needed with a program developed by my company.

Can you help me, please? It is important do not change the content of the document.

Hi Karthi,

Thanks for your inquiry. I’m afraid the requested feature is currently not available in Aspose.Pdf. However we have logged a new feature request as PDFNEWNET-36014 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resoltion. As soon as its implemented we will update you via this forum thread.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Karti,

Thanks for your patience. Our development team is analyzing the requested feature. We need following information from you in this regards, it will help us to understand your requirements exactly.

• What is the format of metadata needed to be add in pdf document?
  • Did the you try to use XMP metadata (Aspose.Pdf.Metadata class) to accomplish the goal?
  • Do the you want to add signature using Wacom tablet directly through USB? If yes, what is the version of Wacom tablet used?

Looking forward to your feedback.

Best Regards,