Pdf Signature not allow

Hello,

I tried to generate a pdf document with aspose.pdf 7.6 wich it contains a signature field.
I think I manage to do it with this code :

// Generate pdf
Dim Pdf As New Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf
Pdf.Sections.Add()
Pdf.Sections(0).Paragraphs.Add(New Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Text(“Test”))
// Add signature field
Dim Doc As New Aspose.Pdf.Document(Pdf)
Dim Sig As New Aspose.Pdf.InteractiveFeatures.Forms.SignatureField(Doc.Pages(1), New Aspose.Pdf.Rectangle(200, 300, 500, 400))
Sig.PartialName = “Signature”
Doc.Form.Add(Sig)
//Send the doc on web
Dim Ms As New System.IO.MemoryStream
Doc.Save(Ms)
Response.Clear()
Response.BinaryWrite(Ms.GetBuffer)

In acrobate reader, I can watch the field’s signature, but I can not sign it.
I saw that property of pdf generated. In the tab security i can see property affixing a signature : Not allowed.

How could i put security property “affixing signature” to allow with aspose code.

Thank’s
Regards
Nicolas

Hi Nicolas

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, you can't enable signing allowed feature for Adobe Reader using Aspose.Pdf. As it involves Reader Extended feature which extends the use of Adobe Reader to allow for any advanced functionality like signing.

The ability to extend Adobe Reader this way is only possible using Adobe's products. It's not possible for any non-Adobe owned product, to either create PDFs with extended usage rights or modify the extended usage rights on existing PDFs that were created with Adobe LiveCycle or Adobe Acrobat. So you can manually enable Reader Extended feature of a document by using Adobe Acrobat.

However, Aspose.Pdf can preserve the extended feature of exiting Pdf Files.

Sorry for the inconvenience faced. Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,