PDF table rows overlap each other if table goes over a page

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your patience. The development team got busy resolving other high priority issues and I am afraid this issue is not yet resolved. Nevertheless, I have again intimated the team to further look into this matter and share the latest status regarding its resolution. As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Hello

Thanks for your reply.

Well this shall I say is disappointing to hear. I am really questioning the benefit of a subscription if it takes more than 6 months for you to even look at an issue.

I can understand that this isn’t a critical issue, but it does involve a rendering issue which makes PDF output pretty much useless to put in front of end users. From my prospective it is serious enough to log the issue and keep chasing it up.

Really looking forward to some positive news and outcomes from you soon.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Dave

Hi Dave,

As shared earlier, we estimated that we will be able to get this problem fixed in July-2014 release, however due to the complexity of this problem and high priority of other issues, it has not been fixed. However, I am in coordination with development team to get some further updates regarding the resolution of this problem.

Hello

Any further updates on this one? Thanks!

Cheers,
Dave

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your patience.

The development team has started investigating this issue and I have requested them to share the possible ETA. As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

Hello again

Any chance you managed to get an ETA?

Running out of patience…

Cheers,
Dave

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your feedback. I am afraid the issue is quite complex and we have planned to fix it in our new DOM approach. It needs a lot of changes and improvements in our API structure. Our development team has revisited the issue and set ETA to Q1/2015. However we raised your issue priority to high, escalated issue to the management and requested to fix it ASAP.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hello

Thanks for letting me know. I am not sure what to say except I am very, very disappointed that it has taken over 6 months to tell me this and that I have to wait at least another 6 months to be fixed which puts it out of our subscription.

I would be interested to know what you can do around this to make me less disappointed…

Thanks.

Cheers,
Dave

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your patience.

Keeping your urgency in mind, the development team has worked really hard and we are pleased to share that the issue reported earlier as PDFNEWNET-36461 is resolved and its fix will be included in upcoming release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.6.0 which is planned to release in current week or early next week.

In order to generate correct output, please try using the new Document Object Model (DOM) of Aspose.Pdf namespace. Please try using the attached code snippet.

For your reference, I have also attached the resultant PDF generated at our end.

Thanks! Looking forward to the upcoming release and having this issue sorted!

Cheers,
Dave

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-36461) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.6.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.