PDF to DOCX conversion problem

Hi,

I was converting documents using your API ( version 18.6.1). Conversion is working fine for most part of the file except some table values and texts are missing.
Following is the file I used to convert.
Multi-Asset_Growth_StrategyClass_N.pdf (728.5 KB)

These encircled parts are missing from the resultant file:
image.png (175.7 KB)

Converted file: ConversionResult.png (72.9 KB)

Can you check if you guys are getting the same result.

Kind Regards,
Muhammad Murtaza.

@muhammad555

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please share the source code and generated DOCX file, by zipping it, for our reference. Please ensure using Aspose.PDF for .NET 18.7 in your environment before sharing requested data with us.

@Farhan.Raza,

Yeah I was using older version but even with the v. 18.7 I’m getting the same output.

Following is the result file and code I’m using:

Result file.zip (168.2 KB)

AsposePdfConverter.zip (492 Bytes)

Let me know if the code file didn’t work.

@muhammad555

Thank you for sharing requested data.

We have worked with the data shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue in our environment. A ticket with ID PDFNET-45100 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@Farhan.Raza,

Thanks for the update. Hopefully it will be resolve soon.

@Farhan.Raza,

Just to put in your notice there’s another file API having issue.

PDF File: FIE_All-Purpose_Fund-Danish_Krone_Class_X_(hedged)-English-DKK.pdf (79.0 KB)

DOCX (result file): FIE_All-Purpose_Fund-Danish_Krone_Class_X_(hedged)-English-DKK.zip (68.8 KB)

The issue is some of the text in the document is sort of trimmed.

@muhammad555

Thank you for getting back to us.

The issue of trimmed text appears different than the issue logged earlier. Therefore, another ticket with ID PDFNET-45111 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.