PDF to docx

I need to convert PDFs to docx files via an API. Your current service only supports conv to doc. Do you have any plans to provide docx in the near future?

Hi Simon,

PDF to DOCX support is ready and will be live very soon. We will let you know as soon as it is live.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,

Thanks Muhammad

Do you have any timeframe on the DOCX release?

Simon

Hi Simon,

Thank you for your inquiry. It is now supported in our code base. It will be fixed when the latest code has been integrated with live cloud service. So it will take a less time. Please be patient and spare us a little time.

Hi Simon,

Adding more to Imran’s comments, if you need to convert PDF file to DOCX format in Desktop/web application, you may consider using Aspose.Pdf for .NET as it supports the feature to fulfill this requirement. For further details, please visit Convert PDF file to DOC or DOCX format

I am currently playing around with the trial version for Aspose.Pdf for .Net to see if the API is something that will work for me, the version I have at the moment still can not convert PDF to DOCX format. It’s the same issue that was mentioned here Aspose.pdf.pageInfo incorrect

but the last comment on the previous link states that the issue was resolved with version
8.7.0 and I have version 9.0. Is this still an issue for me because I have the trial version?

Hi Winston,

Thanks for contacting support.

The current release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports the feature to convert PDF files to DOC/DOCX format. However if you are facing any issue during conversion, please share the resource files so that we can test the scenario at our end. We are sorry for this inconvenience.