PDF to editable HTML

How can ASPOSE.PDF or PDF.Kit products help me to convert PDF documents into editable HTML files. I do not want just HTML file which has READONLY look as PDF, but want to be able get HTML form to resemble PDF document for editing.
Hi there,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose. You can easily meet your requirements with Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Please check following documentation link for details/code snippet.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Tilal,

May be I am missing something but that example generates bunch of images and html file which is rendered on top of those images to resemble PDF form in READONLY mode. I am more interested in a process of creating HTML page as an input form based on pdf layout. Possible?

Thanks
Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your feedback. Can you please share a sample source document here? So we will test the scenario at our end and will provide you more information.

Best Regards,

here is an example of claim form.

Thank you

Hi Mark,

Thank you for providing additional information. I’ve noticed the issue in form to HTML conversion and logged an issue as PDFNEWNET-35415 for further investigation in our issue tracking system. We will keep you updated about issue progress via this forum thread.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal,

Looks like this is old post, but i am looking for same scenario, to convert PDF to editable HTML

I am using below code, but it is generating the READONLY html only

// load PDF with an instance of Document
var document = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(“input.pdf”);
// save document in HTML format
document.Save(“output.html”, Aspose.Pdf.SaveFormat.Html);

Thank you!

@ajaydandage

We are afraid that the earlier logged ticket is not yet resolved as it involves implementation of new rendering engine for PDF to HTML Conversion. Could you please share your sample PDF document for our reference along with obtained HTML output? We will update the ticket information accordingly.

Thank you Asad for quick reply

output_files.zip (279.5 KB)

I have uploaded PDF which trying to convert to HTML and HTML file (readonly) and output files folder with images

please let me know if you need more details

@ajaydandage

The attached .zip contains only output HTML. Could you please also attached the respective source PDF document? We will further proceed to assist you accordingly.

Sorry, here is the PDF, which we used to convert to HTMLg-28_USCIS.pdf (392.0 KB)

@ajaydandage

A new ticket as PDFNET-50129 has been logged in our issue tracking system after testing the scenario with 21.6 version of the API. We will surely look into details of it and let you know as soon as the required feature is implemented. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.