Convert PDF to Tiff using Aspose.PDF for .NET - increasing the tiff size by 15 times

Hi Team ,
I am using Aspose.PDF as licence copy , aspose is converting color PDF into tiff successfully but it increasing the tiff size by 15 times . Could you please help me to provide C# sample code to reduce the file size to original PDF file or maximum it can double the tiff file size .

// Set license
            license.SetLicense("Aspose.Total.lic");
            // Console.WriteLine("License set successfully.");

using (var converter = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfConverter())
            {
                Aspose.Pdf.Devices.Resolution resolution = new Aspose.Pdf.Devices.Resolution(200);
                converter.Resolution = resolution;
                converter.BindPdf(Src);
                // initiate conversion
                converter.DoConvert();

var settings = new Aspose.Pdf.Devices.TiffSettings()
                {

Compression = Aspose.Pdf.Devices.CompressionType.LZW,
                    Brightness = 0.80f,
                    Depth = Aspose.Pdf.Devices.ColorDepth.Default,

//Brightness = 0.10f,

};
                // save PDF as TIFF
                try
                {
                    converter.SaveAsTIFF(Tgt, settings);
                }
                catch { }
                return true;
            }

}
        catch (Exception ex)
        {
            Debug.WriteLine(ex.ToString());
            TraceInfo("Total PDF conversion exception {0}.", ex.ToString());
            return false;
        }
        finally
        {
        }
    }

@jitu6767

Would you please share your sample PDF document with us so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Thank you Asad !!
I have sent you email with sample PDF .

TestCopy_PDF.pdf (1.5 MB)
Please bind attached sample PDF , please provide your finding asap .

@jitu6767

We have tested the scenario in our environment while using Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.9 and following code snippet. We were able to notice that API generated 100MB output TIFF.

Document document = new Document(dataDir + "TestCopy_PDF.pdf");
// Create Resolution object
Resolution resolution = new Resolution(200);
// Create TiffSettings object
TiffSettings tiffSettings = new TiffSettings()
{
 Compression = CompressionType.LZW,
 Depth = Aspose.Pdf.Devices.ColorDepth.Default,
 Brightness = 0.80f
};
// Create TIFF device
TiffDevice tiffDevice = new TiffDevice(resolution, tiffSettings);
// Convert a particular page and save the image to stream
tiffDevice.Process(document, dataDir + "Input_pdf.tiff");

We have logged an issue as PDFNET-48821 in our issue tracking system for the sake of further analysis on this case. We will look into its details and keep you posted with the status of ticket resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you Asad !!
Can this issue be analyzed on priority since my client wanted to fix this asap ?

@jitu6767

We have recorded your concerns and updated the ticket information. However, please note that the issues under free support model are resolved on first come first serve basis. We will surely consider your concerns during investigation and let you know as soon as it is resolved. Please give us some time.

You may also please check our priority support option in case the issue is a blocker for you and you need to get it resolved on urgent basis.

Hi Asad ,
Did you or support team find the resolution ?

@jitu6767

Sadly, the ticket is not yet resolved and pending for its investigation to be completed. As soon as we are done with its analysis, we will be in a position to share some news about its fix or ETA. We highly appreciate your patient and comprehension in this matter. Please give us some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hello Asad ,
Could you please let me know if they have find something to resolve this issue .

@jitu6767

The analysis against earlier logged ticket is not completely done yet. We will share updates with you as soon as have some after analysis is done. We highly appreciate your patience in this regard. Please give us some time.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hello Asad,
Can we use color tiff conversion along with Format8bpp format ? i am getting Arithmetic overflow error .

Compression = Aspose.Pdf.Devices.CompressionType.LZW,
Depth = Aspose.Pdf.Devices.ColorDepth.Format8bpp,

@jitu6767

Sorry for the delayed response.

Are you using the same document which was shared in this thread earlier or any other file? Would you please share it with us so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Yes , i am using the same document (PDF) which is already attached in this thread .

@jitu6767

We tested the scenario with Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.10 and did not notice any exception while using above settings. Please find the attached output TIFF for your kind reference.

32.zip (8.2 MB)