PDF to HTML Conversion in Aspose.PDF

Hi,

I have downloaded the Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.5.0 and I have added Aspose.Pdf.dll in net4.0_ClientProfile as a reference to my .net code

Document pdfDocument = new Document("Statistical_Report.pdf"); pdfDocument.Save("Output.html", SaveFormat.Html);

and I got the output file where all the tags( apart from some) are rendered as

tags, for example a table and the values in that table are rendered as
which should be rendered as and

We use these ouput.html files in our application which accepts only .html files but from these tags(

), its very difficult to the exact data from the table, I am unable to attach the converted html file, its is displaying loading..... for an hour when I tried to in File attachment below.

Attached was the .html form the Aspose software and using an online pdf to html converter which renderes all the tags as it is.

Please help if there is another way.

Hi Nithya,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.Pdf.

Please share your template PDF file and generated HTML file with us so we can further investigate your mentioned issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi,

I had attached the zipped folder that contains the .pdf file, image files and .html file(Aspose.pdf converted), .html file(online converter converted). Please let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

Nithya.

Hi Nithya,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for the template PDF file.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-34574. Our development team will further investigate the issue. We will notify you via this forum thread regarding any update.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34574) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.4.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.