Pdf to html no FixedLayout with images

Hi.

I try convert pdf in to html with NO fixed layout,
but the image nodes ( ) are not include in my html.
Can i get html with images from pdf, when i use a this config:
?

HtmlSaveOptions saveOptions = new HtmlSaveOptions
{
FixedLayout = false, // it is important for me
RasterImagesSavingMode = HtmlSaveOptions.RasterImagesSavingModes.AsPngImagesEmbeddedIntoSvg,
CustomResourceSavingStrategy = new HtmlSaveOptions.ResourceSavingStrategy(SavingTestStrategy)
};
private static string SavingTestStrategy(global::Aspose.Pdf.SaveOptions.ResourceSavingInfo resourceSavingInfo)
{
switch (resourceSavingInfo.ResourceType)
{
case SaveOptions.NodeLevelResourceType.Font:
{
resourceSavingInfo.CustomProcessingCancelled = true;
return "";
}
case SaveOptions.NodeLevelResourceType.Image:
{ // unreachable code
//DoSomething();
}
default:{ throw new NotImplementedException();}
}
}

?

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please share some PDF file for which you are facing this problem, so that we can test the scenario at our end. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi. Thanks for your answer.

I attached a pdf file to this message.

If important: it contains a cyrillic national symbols.

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for sharing the resource file.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to
notice that image is not appearing in resultant HTML, text background is lost and table formatting/borders are not appearing. For the sake of correction, I have logged these problems as PDFNEWNET-36434 in our issue tracking system. We will further
look into the details of these problems and will keep you updated on the status
of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for
this inconvenience.
Thanks, Nayyer.
I and my team are waiting for resolving this problem, because your Aspose.Total .Net Solution is used in large corporate system of our customer

Hi Alexander,

As we
recently have been able to notice this issue, so development team requires
little time to investigate and figure out the reasons of this problem. As soon as we have made some definite progress towards
its resolution, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of
correction.
<o:p></o:p>

Hi

Has this issue ever been resolved? I’m facing the same issue of converting a PDF to HTML without fixed format and am missing the images.
sgrimm_bis:
Has this issue ever been resolved? I'm facing the same issue of converting a PDF to HTML without fixed format and am missing the images.
Hi Stefan,

Thanks for contacting support.

The issue reported earlier by customer who initiated the thread is not yet resolved. However the issue depends upon the structure and complexity of input PDF file and it values from file to file. We request you to please share your input PDF file causing this issue so that we can test the scenario in our environment. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hello,

Is there any information about fix the issue? It is very critical for us. When does you plan to resolve it?

@webmike,
The linked ticket ID PDFNET-36434 is not resolved yet. We have logged an ETA request under the same ticket ID PDFNET-36434. We will let you know once a significant progress has been made in this regard.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique