Pdf to html stream

hi, still no response about timeline?
thanks

Hi Valerio,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. I am afraid the reported issue is still not resolved as product team is busy in resolving other issues in the queue, reported earlier. However we have raised the issue priority of your issue and requested our product team to investigate the issue and share an ETA at their earliest. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

hi, no news again?
thanks

Hi Valerio,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid the earlier reported is not yet resolved, as the team got busy fixing other previously reported issues. However, I have intimated the product team to share the possible updates regarding its resolution and as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know.

We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

any news?

So far away from the first report we did

Hi Valerio,

Thanks for your patience.

The product team started investigating earlier reported issue logged as PDFNET-37953 but I am afraid its not yet resolved. However I have intimated the product team to share the latest progress regarding its resolution and as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know.

We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

@BooleServer,

In reference to ticket ID PDFNET-37953, we require more precise vision of this enhancement. There is no BACKGROUND tag in HTML. However, there is the background CSS property. In that way, which element’s background the image is expected to be.

Secondly, if the image is expected to be the BODY element’s background then there is the following problem. The Page content positioning is calculated inside some area and is relative to that area’s bounds. Then content as a whole has normally margins specified by user agent style sheet (for example, 8px top and left for Chrome). If we place the image as BODY’s background, then no user agent margins will be seen for background (not a part of element’s content).

So the image becomes shifted against other content. In order to compensate this shift you might need to specify those margins via conversion options for converter, naturally, doesn’t know anything about any user agent style sheets.

Issue with Pdf to Html aspose conversion
Hey my code is stuck on Save call do yo whats the issue?

@Lohith_V

Could you please share a bit more details about the scenario like sample code snippet and sample HTML file? Also, please make sure that you are using the latest version of the API. We will further test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

pdfDocument.save(targetFolder + targetFile, htmlOptions);
Document Conversion is getting stuck on this line

@Lohith_V

As requested earlier, we need a sample HTML file as well in order to replicate the issue. Can you please share that as well?