Pdf to html with hyperlinks preserved?

I want to convert a pdf to html with hyperlinks preserved using Aspose.Pdf for Java.
I'd like to solve two hyperlink cases but cannot figure out how to do it, even if I write some custom manual processor for the resultant html.
Case 1) When the hyperlink in the original references a page in the pdf. The hyperlink info seems to be missing in the html.
Case 2) When the hyperlink in the pdf has a text message that doesn't have the URL format, the hyperlink info seems to not available in html.

Please advise of a way I can reconstruct the hyperlink for the two cases above.

TIA,
An

Hi An Hong,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please share the resource PDF so that we can test the conversion in our environment.

Please find attached a pdf that contains both internal and external link.

%%

Please find also the attached pdf example below. It has explicit simple URL links but the hyperlinks don’t work in the resultant html after conversion.

Hi An Hong,

Thanks for sharing the resource files.

I
have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the
sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWJAVA-34535. We will
investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a
correction. <o:p></o:p>

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@ahong

Thanks for your patience.

The issue you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-34535) has been fixed in Aspose.PDF for Java 18.5. Please note that the issues with external links were fixed, but one problem with a local link still exists. For which a separate issue PDFJAVA-37792 has been generated in our system. We will let you know, once we have some further updates regarding its resolution. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-37792) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for Java 18.7.