PDF to Jpeg text mashed together

I tried this in both Aspose.Pdf 7.4.0.0 and 7.5.0.0 (latest download) and the three header text lines all are getting mashed together. This works fine for most pdfs but I have a few that fail in this same way.

Here is a code snippet:
Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfConverter converter = new PdfConverter();
converter.BindPdf(“test.pdf”);
converter.DoConvert();
converter.GetNextImage(“test.jpg”, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Jpeg);

I have attached a one-page pdf file (test.pdf) that looks fine in the pdf but when exported to a jpeg image (test.jpg) those header lines such as “Connecting buyers and sellers” gets mashed together so it looks like this: “Connectingbuyersandsellers”.

Any idea why the exported jpeg image has the messed up text?

Thanks!

Hi Jeff,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the template file and sample code.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-34567. Our development team will further investigate the issue. We will notify you via this forum thread regarding any update.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Any update on this bug?

Hi Jeff,

The good news for you is that the issued reported earlier, PDFNEWNET-34567, has been resolved. The fix will be available in coming release of Aspose.Pdf.

Thanks for your cooperation and patience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34567) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.7.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.