PDF to PDF A/3-b with attachment - standalone Java - Linux - JDK16 - ZUGFerD

Any update ??

@nbopanna

Yes, you are using the right JDK16 JAR for Aspose.PDF. Would you please verify if JDK1.8 or 1.7 are also installed in your system? It is quite possible that an error is encountering due to some conflict in the configuration. Please try to uninstall all irrelevant Java versions and keep only 1.6. Create the sample from the scratch and try again. Please also share the steps to reproduce the issue. We will again test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hi Asad,

We have only one JDK is running which is 1.6 ( Java 6).

However I have noticed as per the error message
Exception in thread “main” java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/aspose/pdf/internal/l29h/le : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

the class file le.class in com/aspose/pdf/internal/l29h has major version of 52.0

If ASPOSE.PDF is compiled for JDK1.6 why these class files has major version of 52?? It should be 50 or lower…

I see rest of them has major class version of 49 or 50.

Could you pl check if you compiled all class files in aspose-pdf-20.10-jdk16.jar with JDK1.6 or pl suggest right JAR which is compatible with JDK1.6

CaptureJDKversion.JPG (26.6 KB)
Capturemajor52.JPG (41.9 KB)

@nbopanna

We need to further investigate and determine the actual cause behind the issue you are facing. We have logged an investigation ticket as PDFJAVA-39966 in our issue tracking system to gather further explanation regarding this scenario. We will look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Asad,

Thanks for this.

Could you expedite the process.
Our client eagerly waiting for the solution.

@nbopanna

Usually, the issues in free support model are resolved on first come first serve basis. However, we have recorded your concerns and will surely consider them during investigation process. Will certainly inform you as soon as additional updates are available in this regard. Please give us some time.

We really apologize for the inconvenience.

Also we need this for ZUGFeRD invoicing …pl make a note of that , we need ASPOSE.PDF compatible with JDK1.6 with ZUGFeRD e-invoicing feature.

@nbopanna

The ZUGFerD feature is already implemented in Aspose.PDF for Java 20.11. Please use following code snippet to achieve it:

Document doc = new Document();
doc.getPages().add();
FileSpecification fs = new FileSpecification("zugferd-invoice.xml");
doc.getEmbeddedFiles().add(fs);
fs.setDescription("Zugferd");
doc.convert("log.xml", PdfFormat.ZUGFeRD, ConvertErrorAction.Delete);
doc.save("output.pdf"); 

Good to know that we can use this feature , now we have to make this works for our environment which is on JDK 1.6 .

@nbopanna

Sure, we will let you know once the logged ticket is resolved.

Hi Asad,

Could you let me know if you have ASPOSE PDF for JAVA8 ( JDK1.8)?? we will try that version in another server.

If JDK1.6 version bug takes long time to fix???

Neelima

we need Aspose.PDF for Java 20.11 for JDK1.8 which supports ZUGFred invoicing

@nbopanna

The Aspose.PDF for Java 20.11 is complied using JDK 1.8. You can surely download and use it at your side with JDK 1.8 and let us know in case you face any issue.

Hi Asad,

In ZUGfred format , attachement should be PDF - xml format right??
Why I can’t see xml attachement after converted in ZUGFred format.

Attached file that I received after ASPOSE.PDF.ZUGfred format.

35064981_PDFA_3A.pdf (120.1 KB)

Also could you pl extend my temporary license as we are not able to progress further.

Aspose.PDF.Java.lic.zip (817 Bytes)

If ZUGFerd format not converting PDF to XML file automatically , I found some discussions around PDF to xml file converstions but getting below error message

Exception in thread “main” class com.aspose.pdf.exceptions.PdfException: Tagged pdf expected. Please use tagged pdf file for converting to xml format or use MobiXml for untagged pdf.

un-tagged PDF file to XML format is logged as PDFNEWNET-34332 feature is available in any new versions??

@nbopanna

The ZUGFerd format is basically the PDF/A_3A format which has an xml file as attachment. We have opened your shared file in Adobe Reader and found that an attachment was there. attachment.png (31.3 KB)

Please create a post in our Purchase forum to request an extension for temporary license and you will be assisted there accordingly.

The functionality is basically to support ZUGFerd attachments while creating a PDF document. So expected output format will also be .pdf instead of XML. Currently API support PDF to MobiXml conversion for untagged PDFs and the earlier logged feature request (PDF to XML (untagged)) is not yet resolved sadly. We are further gathering information against this case and will get back to you shortly.

Then does ASPOSE.PDF supports "untagged PDF to Tagged PDF " conversion??