We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

PDF to PDF/A(any subtype) removes links

I am trying to convert a PDF and I am seeing all links removed. Why is that? I am adding a link to this post with the original file, the resulting file, and the log.xml from the process.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14gAwmcc7St1LNL9TRHyhV564Bx9r2ym8?usp=sharing

Here is the code:
final Document pdfDocument = new Document("/home/marcelo/Downloads/attachments.pdf");
Files.deleteIfExists(new File("/home/marcelo/Downloads/PDFToPDFA_out.pdf").toPath());
pdfDocument.convert("/home/marcelo/Downloads/log.xml", PdfFormat.PDF_A_3B, ConvertErrorAction.Delete);
pdfDocument.save("/home/marcelo/Downloads/PDFToPDFA_out.pdf");

I am using the java version:

com.aspose
aspose-pdf
jdk16

@Marcelo_Marmol

We have managed to reproduce the similar issue in our environment and logged it as PDFJAVA-39504 in our issue management system for the sake of correction. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Ok thanks. I’ll be waiting.

Any idea on the timelime for this issue? We are waiting on it in order to buy the license for Java/PDF

@Marcelo_Marmol

The issue has recently been logged in our issue tracking system under normal support model and will be resolved on first come first serve basis. However, we have recorded your concerns and will surely consider them during issue investigation. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-39504) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for Java 21.5.