PDF to PDF/A format

Hi Sherry,

Thanks for sharing the information.

We are working on preparing above stated environment and will try to replicate the issue. As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

Hi, Is there any update for us? Are you able to simulate the issue?. Please keep us posted.

Thanks

Hi Sherry,

Thanks for your patience.

We have logged an investigation task in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWJAVA-34021. We are still working on replicating this issue in our environment and will keep you posted with our findings.

Hi Is there any ETA for this issue to resolve. We are just waiting on this to have our production call.

We know you have several other issues, I really appreciate if you can expedite on this.

Thanks

Hi Sherry,

The development team has a plan to get the issue PDFNEWJAVA-33606 resolved in next release of Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.6.0 which is planned to be published in the month of March. Now concerning to other issue regarding exception over AIX system, we are working on setting up the environment and will share our findings accordingly. We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Hi I have tested the application with Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.6.0 but still having the same issue. I am not sure whether below issues reported have been fixed or not. Can you verify and confirm?

PDFNEWJAVA-33606

PDFNEWJAVA-34021

Thanks
sherry.katz:
Hi I have tested the application with Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.6.0 but still having the same issue. I am not sure whether below issues reported have been fixed or not. Can you verify and confirm?

PDFNEWJAVA-33606

PDFNEWJAVA-34021
Hi Sherry,

I have tested the scenario with Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.6.0 and have observed that PDF/A compliance is still not being applied to PDF files. The development team has been intimated to further investigate these issues and as soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know. We are really sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Hello, I am just following up on the issues that were reported in last month. Is there any update for us? When we can except the solution on the issue reported? Please let me know.

Thanks

Hi Sherry,

The development team has been busy resolving other priority issues and I
am afraid the issue reported earlier is not yet resolved. Nevertheless, I have requested the team to share the ETA regarding its
resolution. As soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution,
we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please
be patient and spare us little more time.

Hi Sherry,

I am pleased to share that the issue PDFNEWJAVA-33606 is resolved and its fix will be included in upcoming release of Aspose.Pdf for Java 9.0.0 which is planned to release within current week or early next week. Please be patient and wait for new release.

Sounds Great. Look forward for this new release.

Thanks

Issues reported in PDFNEWJAVA-33606 still not fixed with the release aspose-pdf-9.0.0-java. Attached sample document to test. We observed during our test the pdf is getting converted to PDF/A but it is losing the contents in pages at the end. FYI attached the converted document.

We are also waiting on PDFNEWJAVA-34021. Please let us know

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWJAVA-33606) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)

Please retest & verify the newer release with the attachments that I have uploaded.

Thanks

Hi Sherry,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note PDFNEWJAVA-33606 issue was logged against exception “can not access a disposed object” issue and it is fixed. Your above shared document has different issue, we have test the scenario and managed to replicate the missing text issue and logged a separate issue PDFNEWJAVA-34140 for same. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,
sherry.katz:
We are also waiting on PDFNEWJAVA-34021. Please let us know
Hi Sherry,

Thanks for your patience. I am afraid the above stated issue is not resolved and as its related to specific environment (AIX 6.1), so development team is looking into this matter. Once the issue is resolved, we will let you know.

Hi Sherry,

Please note that in recent release of Aspose.Pdf for Java 9.0.0, we have made some corrections regarding PDF to PDF/A conversion so we recommend you to please try using the latest release. In case the issue PDFNEWJAVA-34021 still persists, please feel free to contact.

I have tested with Aspose.PDF for Java 9.0.0. I don’t get the issue PDFNEWJAVA-34021. But I cannot test it because of the other open issues that been have raised during PDF to PDF/A.

Please let me know if there any update on the other issues that been reported earlier under the same thread.

Thanks

Hi Sherry,

Thanks for sharing the feedback. As per discussion in this thread, the only open issue related to PDF to PDF/A conversion is PDFNEWJAVA-34140, where some data is lost. The development team has been busy resolving other priority issues and I am afraid this issue is not yet resolved. Nevertheless, as soon as we have some updates regarding its resolution, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Thank you for getting back to us.

Here is the summary of the issues reported for PDF to PDF/A,

PDFNEWJAVA-33606 - can not access a disposed object - Fixed per Aspose Team

PDFNEWJAVA-34021 - UnsupportedOperationException on AIX - Fixed per Aspose Team

PDFNEWJAVA-34140 - missing text issue.

We haven’t seen PDFNEWJAVA-33606 and PDFNEWJAVA-34021 issues so far. Just let us know whenever the PDFNEWJAVA-34140 gets resolved to have a complete test.

Thanks