Pdf to single page html

Is it possible to convert pdf to single page html embedding all resources (images, fonts etc).

Thanks

Hi Balu,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.

I am afraid the requested feature is not available at the moment. We have already logged a feature request in our internal system, PDFNEWNET-36340, to get a single HTML with embedded css/images/fonts in PDF to HTML conversion. Hopefully the feature will be implemented in upcoming release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET i.e. 9.6.0. It i planned in first week of September, 2014. However, we have also linked your thread to the issue id and will notify you as soon as it is implemented.

Best Regards,

Thank you for the message. Will wait for the version 9.6 , is there any way we are allowed to try some beta version that has this feature.

Thanks

Hi Balu,

Usually the build is prepared at the end of every month and we plan to publish Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.6.0 at the beginning next month (September-2014). Nevertheless, I have asked the development team to check for any possibility of providing pre-release build for testing purposes. As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

Hi Balu,

Thanks for your patience.

We are pleased to share that the feature requested earlier to Create a single HTML file output with embedded resources is implemented and pre-release (Beta) version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.6.0 (we have named it 9.5.1) is ready for testing. Please download the release and try using it. In case you encounter any issue, please feel free to contact.

[C#]

Document doc = new Document(@“F:\ExternalTestsData\36608.pdf”);
HtmlSaveOptions newOptions = new HtmlSaveOptions();
// this is usage of tested feature
newOptions.PartsEmbeddingMode = HtmlSaveOptions.PartsEmbeddingModes.EmbedAllIntoHtml;
// this is just optimozation for IE and can be omitted
newOptions.LettersPositioningMethod = HtmlSaveOptions.LettersPositioningMethods.UseEmUnitsAndCompensationOfRoundingErrorsInCss;
newOptions.RasterImagesSavingMode = HtmlSaveOptions.RasterImagesSavingModes.AsEmbeddedPartsOfPngPageBackground;
newOptions.FontSavingMode = HtmlSaveOptions.FontSavingModes.SaveInAllFormats;
//
string outHtmlFile = @"F:\ExternalTestsData\36340.html";
doc.Save(outHtmlFile, newOptions);

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-36340) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.6.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(6)