pdfConverter.DoConvert();

//create TiffSettings object and set CompressionType
TiffSettings tiffSettings = new TiffSettings();
tiffSettings.Compression = CompressionType.CCITT4;
tiffSettings.Depth = Pdf.Devices.ColorDepth.Format1bpp;

//convert to TIFF image
pdfConverter.SaveAsTIFF(tbxDestination.Text + “pdf.tif”, tiffSettings);
pdfConverter.Close();

The result image is generated using Threshold binarization method (no dithering).
I use Floyd Steinberg Dithering method when I create TIFF file from Aspose Words for .Net. and final image is perfect for faxing.
Does this setting exist in Aspose PDF? For us it is a core requirement for Faxing.
Thanks.

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid Aspose.Pdf does not support dithering. We have already logged a ticket PDFNEWNET-37514 in our issue tracking system for the purpose. We have linked your query to the issue id and we will notify you as soon as it is implemented.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

I am curious if this was ever implemented or ever will be?

@ejt66

We regret to share that earlier logged feature request is not yet implemented. Please note that the feature request was logged under free support model and its priority is low. Furthermore, it is a complex feature and needs time to get implemented. Due to other high priority issues and implementations, this feature has been postponed. We have recorded your concerns and will let you know in case there are further updates in this regard. Please spare us little time.