We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

PDF to TIFF Conversion: Out of memory exception

Greetings,

I need to convert PDF files to TIFF images in both single and multipage TIFF file mode. In that regards I have a couple of questions:

1. While converting PDF files of more than 300 pages I am getting ‘Out of memory exception’. (The maximum pages I could see created were 333 and the output file size was 148 pages) Am I missing something at my end or is this currently a known issue with Aspose.Pdf.dll 6.4.0.0?
  2. I am able to create a multipage TIFF file using PdfConverter.SaveAsTiff method. Is there any method by which I can create TIFF file for each page of the source Pdf?

Regards,
Syed.

paranthelion:

1. While converting PDF files of more than 300 pages I am getting 'Out of memory exception'. (The maximum pages I could see created were 333 and the output file size was 148 pages) Am I missing something at my end or is this currently a known issue with Aspose.Pdf.dll 6.4.0.0?
Hi Syed,

Thanks for using our products. We are working over this query and will get back to you soon.

paranthelion:

1. I am able to create a multipage TIFF file using PdfConverter.SaveAsTiff method. Is there any method by which I can create TIFF file for each page of the source Pdf?
In order to accomplish this requirement, you may try using the approach to itterate through each page of the PDF document and try saving it into a separate TIFF image. You may consider using the code snippet shared over following link for information on how to Convert particular PDF page to TIFF Image.

In TiffDevice.Process(...) method, you may incrementally provide the fromPage and toPage information.