PDF to WORD conversion capabilities

Dear Team,

I had raised an inquiry some days before to know if the PDF to WORD conversion capabilities are already available in ASPOSE.PDF for jav package.The post number is 502938.

As per the previous reply ,I had got to know that it is expected to be available in the month of November - i.e this month.

Could you please let me know if this feature is already available? If not, by when can we expect this feature?

Request you to provide a link where we can know the status of this feature.

Regards

Pavan

Hi Pavan,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the requested feature is not implemented completely. As soon as the issue implemented and it is included in Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.4 release, we will notify you via this forum thread.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Hi Pavan,

Thanks for your patience.

After further discussion with development team, we have come to the conclusion that due to the complexity in implementing PDF to DOC/DOCX conversion feature, this functionality cannot be implemented in upcoming release of Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.4.0. Please note that the team is working hard on supporting this feature and the current estimate is Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.5.0 which is planned to release in December-2013 (but still it’s not a promise). Nevertheless, we are trying our level best to get this feature implemented, ASAP.

Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWJAVA-33135) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 9.0.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(4)