PDF to XPS convertion in memory

Hi all,

I need to convert pdf file to xps in memory. I discovered forum an found next thread.
Also I read documentation according such conversion.
But seems aspose does not provide possibility to convert pdf to xps in memory like doc/ppt files, correct ?

Thanks for answers

Hi,

I am afraid the feature to convert Pdf to XPS is not supported at the moment. We have already logged this issue in our issue tracking system with issue id PDFNEWNET-29362. We will get back to you once we have any update regarding your requested feature.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hello Roman,

Thanks for using our products.

Can you please share some details regarding your requirement “Convert PDF to XPS in memory”.

Do you need to save the resultant XPS in Stream object rather than saving it as a file over system ? If so is the case, we already have logged this requirement as PDFNEWNET-29149 in our issue tracking system. Our development team is working hard to get this feature implemented and as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its implementation, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. We are really sorry for your inconvenience.

PS, Adding more to Nausherwan’s comments, the issue PDFNEWNET-
29362 is related to the requirement of having a feature to convert PDF to XPS format without using Microsoft XPS Document Writer.

Yes I am interested in converting PDF to XPS format without using Microsoft XPS Document Writer.
Thanks for replies and waiting for updates.

Hello Roman,

Thanks for your response.

Our development team is working hard to implement the feature of converting PDF to XPS without using Microsoft XPS document writer. We are trying our level best to implement this feature but we can not promise regarding its availability. Nevertheless, we will keep you posted on the status of correction. Your patience is greatly esteemed in this regard. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 29149 ) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.