PDF - Truncate paragraph

I need to truncate one paragraph to the end. This is when I have a paragraph that ends in the middle need to complete it with ‘-’.

Hi Cavaleiro,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Do you need to add ‘-’ at the end of the paragraph ending in the middle of the page. If I have not properly understood your requirement, please share some details.

Hi codewarrior

I didn’t explain my problem properly. I need to fill the paragraph with “-” character to dissalow changes in the sentece.

I explain below with two exaples:

> What I have

2. O prazo do empréstimo é de 456 (quatrocentos e cinquenta e seis) meses e 21 (vinte e um) dias, a

contar da presente data.

> What I want

2. O prazo do empréstimo é de 456 (quatrocentos e cinquenta e seis) meses e 21 (vinte e um) dias, a

contar da presente data. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank U

Hi Cavaleiro,

I am afraid the requested feature is currently not supported. However for the sake of implementation I have logged this requirement as PDFNEWNET-30986. We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We are sorry for this inconvenience.