PDF w/ embeded Excel not rendering when deployed to Azure

I’m working on a project using Aspose.Slides to generate a PDF from a series of PowerPoint documents. The solution takes a set of PPTX files, and combines them together in a single PDF for output. In the development environment, my computer, it works perfectly fine. When the solution is deployed to Microsoft Azure (App Service) the PDF which is generated is missing a section where an excel file has been embedded. It’s just showing a white empty box – whereas in the dev environment it works just fine and renders the embedded excel content.

1 Like

@dsegan.

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please first try using latest Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.7 on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the working sample project, Azure environment details, source and generated output for reference. We will be able to investigate the issue further on our end on provision of requested information.

When we try to deploy that version to azure it breaks the code completely.

@dsegan,

As shared earlier, please provide requested information so that we may investigate that on our end.

Hi. We are unable to deploy a solution using 18.7 to an Azure app service. Doing so seems to break a bunch of azure configuration settings.

@dsegan,

Aspose.Slides based applications can be deployed in Azure environment. We need complete issue details to understand issue incurring on your end. Moreover, if it is a configuration issue then it may not be an issue with Aspose.Slides but some environment issue on your end that you need to verify.