PDF with a movie or audio

Hi
I have a PDF with a movie (the document is attached).
When I
iterate through the PDF annotations the type of the annotation I got for
the movie is obfuscated. Is there any way to determine that the
annotation is a movie or audio?

Thanks
Oren

Hi Oren,

Thanks
for using our API’s.
<o:p></o:p>

In order to determine the Annotation type, following code snippet can be used but as per my observations, the current release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET is having some issues while determining the Annotation type. For the sake
of correction, I have logged this problem as
PDFNEWNET-38837 in
our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this
problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be
patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

[C#]

using (var doc = new Document(“c:/pdftest/Video.pdf”))<o:p></o:p>

{

if (doc.Pages != null)

{

foreach (Page page in doc.Pages)

{

if (page != null && page.Annotations != null)

{

foreach (Aspose.Pdf.InteractiveFeatures.Annotations.Annotation annotation in page.Annotations)

{

Console.WriteLine(annotation.AnnotationType);

}

}

}

}

}

Hi
I have already using exactly this code in my program to determine the annotation type. It is working very well but when I process the attached document with the movie I got very strange type (I think the type is obfuscated). Please try to process it!

Thanks
Oren

See my VS code.

Is there any way to remove movies and audios from a PDF document using Aspose?

Thanks
Oren

oren10280:
Hi
I have already using exactly this code in my program to determine the annotation type. It is working very well but when I process the attached document with the movie I got very strange type (I think the type is obfuscated). Please try to process it!
Hi Oren,

The problem appears to be related to Annotation types in previously shared document. However as we have logged the problem in our issue tracking system, we will further investigate the issue and will keep you updated on the status of correction.

Hi Oren,

Aspose.Pdf for .NET offers the feature to remove Annotations from PDF file. However in order to specifically remove Audio/Video annotations, first we need to determine the annotation type but I am afraid the current release is having some issues while determining these annotations types. For further details, you may consider visiting Delete a Particular Annotation from the PDF File

@oren10280

Thanks for your patience.

We are pleased to inform you that earlier reported issue PDFNET-38837, has been resolved in latest version Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.12. Please try using the latest release version and in case you face any issue, please feel free to contact us.