[PDF2PDFA] Difference between dll PDF 10.9.0.0 and 11.4.0.0

Hello,

When i make a conversion PDF to PDFA we have a result different between dll PDF 10.9.0.0 and 11.4.0.0.

With dll PDF 11.4.0.0 we have a result file ko ( ). We have try with :

- PdfFile.Convert(ms, Aspose.Pdf.PdfFormat.PDF_A_1B, Aspose.Pdf.ConvertErrorAction.None);
- PdfFile.Convert(ms, Aspose.Pdf.PdfFormat.PDF_A_1B, Aspose.Pdf.ConvertErrorAction.Delete);

We have the same resultat.

Could you give me an advice for make a conversion with a new DLL 11.4.0.0?

Regard
Maxime

Hi Maxime,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample PDF document here, so we will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hello,

i put in attachment input file.

regards

Hi Maxime,

Thanks for sharing the source document. I have tested the PDF to PDFA scenario with both 11.4.0 and 10.9.0 DLLs and noticed that both version produce incorrect results. So logged a ticket PDFNEWNET-40536 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Dear support team,

Can you give a status?

Many thanks in advance.

Maxime

Hi Maxime,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have good news for you, your issue has been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.6.0, result of some other fix. Please download and try latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET, it will resolve the issue.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-40536) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 18.10.