PdfConverter dropping elements

Please see attached source PDF and output PNG. Several elements in the PDF (address, invoice #, date, order #, tax id) are missing in the PNG or not in the correct position. I’m using Aspose.Pdf version 6.2.0. Here’s the code I used to extract the image:

Aspose.Pdf.License license = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
license.SetLicense( “aspose.total.product.family.lic” );
string pdfFileName = @“c:\temp\pdfexport\lon super bowl shirts.pdf”;
string targetPath = @“c:\temp\pdfexport”;

PdfConverter converter = new PdfConverter();
converter.BindPdf( pdfFileName );
converter.DoConvert();

int pageNumber = 1;
string outputFile = String.Format( @"{0}{1}.png", targetPath, pageNumber.ToString( “000” ) );
converter.GetNextImage( outputFile, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Png );

Hi Mike,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for the sample code and template file.

I am able to reproduce the issue at my end using your sample code and template file. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-31744. You will be notified via this forum thread regarding any update against your reported issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

This issue shows as resolved but when I try to convert using Aspose.Pdf 6.5.0, using either the .NET 2.0 or 3.5 versions, the PDF still doesn’t correctly extract the image. The PDF shows the vendor’s name and address in the top left corner but the resulting image shows our company logo. Also the TAX ID which is on the bottom of the PDF appears over the subtotal line in the resulting image.

Hi Mike,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

The issue is resolved and is included in our upcoming release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v6.6 (in testing and expected to be release in coming days). You will get a notification once the version if available for download.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-31744) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.