We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

PdfConverter -> Progressive JPEG option

Anyone know if there is an option when converting pdf pages to Jpeg to convert it to a Progressive Jpeg image?

I have checked the docos and the APIs for the PdfConverter and cannot find any reference to it, so I thought I’d post just in case…

I am converting a PDF to image to be viewed on an iPad but Safari mobile downsizes
( http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=20894 )
all Jpegs unless they are progressive so regardless of the output image quality from the PdfConverter it still displays poorly on the iPad.

At the moment, the quickest solution I can see is to allow PdfConverter to produce a standard Jpeg and then use the .Net library to convert it to progressive Jpeg… ideally I’d like to be able to do this in one step.

Anyone know if its not possible with PdfConverter at the moment, will it be available in any upcoming releases?

Thanks,
Liam.

Hi Liam,

Thanks for using our products and contacting support.

I am afraid the requested feature is currently not supported but for the sake of implementation, I have logged this requirement as an enhancement in our issue tracking system with an ID PDFNEWNET-33508. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.