PDFConverter replaces Font while converting pdf to images

Hi!

I want to create images out of a word document. To achieve this I create a pdf out of the doc first which then will be converted to image files (JPG). It works fine in general, but in some cases, the font of the pdf gets replaced during the conversion to images and therefore most parts of the text formatting are messed up afterwards. There seem to be no options for specifying a font family etc. in case of a necessary font replacement (should work however since the pdf looks fine). Any help is highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance
Nils

Hi Nils,

Please share the problematic PDF file with us, so we could test the issue at our end. You’ll be updated with the results accordingly.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi Shahzad,

please see the attached pdf, this is one of a couple of examples, most of which use Times New Roman as font which then gets converted into something different.

Thanks for your help
Nils

Hi Nils,

I have reproduced this problem at my end and logged it as PDFKITJAVA-19201 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,