PdfEditor exception when concatenating

I have Aspose.Pdf.dll 6.5.0.0 and when I combine the attached documents with the following code, the output file is not created and I am left with an exception. Could you please let me know if there is anything I can set in code to fix this before you release a new update.

PdfFileEditor pdfEditor = new PdfFileEditor();
pdfEditor.Concatenate(theLocationMergeFiles[0], theLocationMergeFiles[1], theOutputName);

Exception: Object not found
Stack Trace:    at ..(‹ )
at ..(Int32 , Int32 )
at ..()
at ..()
at ..()
at .Ž.()
at Aspose.Pdf.InteractiveFeatures.Forms.Form…ctor(Document )
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.a()
at Aspose.Pdf.Document.(String , String )
at Aspose.Pdf.Document…ctor(String filename)
at Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileEditor.(Object[] , Document )

Steve

Hello Steve,

Thanks for using our products.

I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem that PDF documents are not being merged. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-32916 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Hello Steve,

Thanks for your patience.

We have made a significant progress towards the resolution of this problem and I am pleased to share that the HotFix for this problem will be available in next release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET which is expected to be released in early February-2012. Please be patient and spare us little time. Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-32916) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan