PdfEditor.SplitToPages

Hi,

I am getting "Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: offset" error when trying to split pages from a pdf form.

PdfFileEditor pdfEditor = new PdfFileEditor();

//split to pages

MemoryStream[] outBuffer = pdfEditor.SplitToPages(oPdfDocStream);

In test application i'm getting "An attempt was made to move the position before the beginning of the stream." error at the same method.

I have attached a sample application. I am using Aspose.Pdf 6.4.0 total version. Please let me know the fix for this at the earliest since this is a very important feature required for our application.

Hi Ganesh,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the sample application.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: PDFNEWNET-32190. We will notify you via this forum thread against any update regarding your issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-32190) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.7.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan