PdfExtractor - Cross reference table or cross reference stream not found

Hi
I am running the following code:
List<Tuple<string, ulong>> fileList = new List<Tuple<string, ulong>>();
pdfExtractor.ExtractAttachment();
foreach (FileSpecification attachment in pdfExtractor.GetAttachmentInfo())
{
fileList.Add(new Tuple<string, ulong>(attachment.Name, (ulong) (attachment.Contents).Length));
}

and got the following exception: Cross reference table or cross reference stream not found.
The file is attached.
Please advise.

Hi Oren,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your scenario with shared document using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.7.0 and managed to observe the reported issue. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-40997 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

hi
Any ETA?

Hi Oren,

Thanks for your inquriy. I am afraid the issue is still not resolved as the issue is recently logged and it is still pending for investigation. As soon as our product team completes the issue investigation then we will be in a good position to share an ETA. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi,

What is the status of this issue?

Thanks.

Hi Oren,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid the earlier reported issue is not yet resolved as the team has been busy fixing other previously reported high priority issues. However, I have intimated the product team to evaluate this issue and try accommodating it in development schedule. As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.