PdfFileEditor Concatenate does NOT work

I have tried several of the Concatenate methods of PdfFileEditor to combine 3 pdf files into 1 pdf file (using trial version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit).

The resultant pdf file is not readable by Adobe Reader v9.3; sometime the first few pages are ok, but then gets error (18) reading page; sometimes the entire output pdf file is toast (depending on which files I concatenate in what order).

I can send sample code and files if you need, but apparently this feature is non-functional enough that you should be able to easily reproduce it.

Also, the concat order is incorrect in the Concatenate method that allows a list of files to be passed in; looks like it is concatenating the files from end of list down to the first entry in the list.

We urgently need a fix for this, as we were planning on purchasing Aspose.Pdf.Kit asap to concatenate multiple varied pdfs into one pdf for project I am working on now. We won't be purchasing it if it doesn't work!

Jan Everson - Senior Software Developer @ Sedgwick CMS

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Scratch previous message about this not working.

I was using Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .Net 3.5 version 4.4. I downloaded and installed version 4.5, which now works as expected.

Jan Everson

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi Janet,

Please share the sample PDF files along with the code snippet, so we could test the issue at our end. You’ll be updated with the results accordingly.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,