pdfFileEditor.Concatenate fails with large files

hi, any update on this?

@kkurra

Thanks for posting your inquiry.

I am afraid that earlier logged issue is not yet resolved. Though we have recorded your recent concerns and intimated relevant team about them. Our product team will surely plan to resolve this issue as per their development schedule and as soon as we have some updates from their side, we will share with you. Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Asad Ali

@asad.ali
Hi Asad,
I’m the Engineering Support Manager at e-builder and I was told over the phone that this is the best way to escalate an issue (thru this forum).
This issue is impacting multiple clients of ours (e-builder) and we need a resolution. This ticket has been over for over a year with out resolution.

Can you please provide an ETA on this ASAP, we need this fix escalated and released. Please call me at 305-984-0524 if anything.

@drozo

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario with latest version of the API (i.e Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.8) and observed a StackOverFlowException Exception. I have updated the details of logged issue accordingly, so that it can help in investigation.

Furthermore, we really apologize for the delay in investigation, as there were other pending high priority issues in the queue which were logged prior to your issue and respective team was busy in resolving them. Please note that we have escalated the issue to next level by recording your concerns and intimating relevant team about them. As soon as we have some feedback from their side, we will let you know.

Your patience and comprehension is highly appreciated in this matter. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the delay and inconvenience.

Hi @asad.ali
This issue has been open for almost 17 months now - i understand that you have to work issues that were created prior to ours: but 17 months for a defect is highly unacceptable.

There are multiple clients impacted by this. How can I get this escalated any higher? or how can I get an ETA on when this will be fixed.

Thanks,
Danny Rozo

@drozo

Thanks for posting your inquiry.

We humbly apologize for the delay in providing a fix against earlier logged issue. Kindly note that we do realize the severity of the issue and for that we have already escalated the issue to next level of the priority. However we are not in position to share any reliable ETA for now, but we have requested relevant team to share some feedback, by recording your concerns along with the issue details.

As soon as we have some significant updates regarding resolution of your issue, we will definitely inform you within this forum thread. We greatly appreciate your patience and cooperation with us, in this regard. Please spare us little time.

Hi Asad - any updates?

@drozo

Thanks for your inquiry.

I am afraid that earlier logged issue has not been resolved yet. As we have already escalated the issue to next level, so depending upon their development schedule, product team will definitely look into this matter and provide their feedback. As soon as we receive some news on resolution progress of your issue, we will let you know. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, just wanted to check if you have any update on this.

@kkurra

Thank you for getting back to us.

I am afraid the issue is still pending for analysis. We understand your position, so we have recorded your concerns and have requested our product team to share an ETA as soon as possible. We really appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard.

@kkurra, @drozo, @asonntag, @huf1

Thanks for your patience.

We would like to share with you that fix against earlier logged issue (PDFNET-40631) has been planned for future release of Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.5, which will be published in May next year. We will surely inform you once the fix is available. We are grateful for your patience and cooperation in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-40631) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.5.