PdfFileEditor - Merge PDF

Hello,

The attached PDF fails and throws the following error when we try and merge it:

image.png (24.2 KB)

24550-2023.pdf (749.7 KB)

It fails on this code:

// Merge the files
PdfFileEditor pdfEditor = new PdfFileEditor();
pdfEditor.Concatenate(filesToConvert.ToArray(), coreApiMessage.OutputFilePath)

Do you know what is different about this PDF as we have web requests that handle dozens of other files which work without issue?

Kind regards

djs

@djsomers1000
I have reproduced the error and will create a task for the development team. PDFs have a complex structure, with many relationships and details, and their contents can differ greatly from each other. Sometimes even some small detail that is not in most documents can have an impact. Therefore, we ask you to attach documents to reproduce the error.

@djsomers1000
In this case, the error occurs when processing attached documents and it looks like there are some irregularities in the document. Acrobat does not show attached documents, the library determines that there are five of them and throws an exception when processing them…
image.png (100.4 KB)

@djsomers1000
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-55756

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hello,

I don’t suppose there has been any update to this support ticket has there?

Kind regards,

djs

@djsomers1000
Yes, nothing new yet. First of all, the development team deals with tasks from paid support and those received from users who purchased a license. As soon as new information appears, I will inform you.