PdfFileInfo changes expanded state of bookmarks

Hi,

please find a sample attached which is based on your example in the documentation. docobfuscated.pdf contains bookmarks that are all collapsed on first level. After running this through the little java program, the result (docobfuscated.out.pdf) contains fully expanded bookmarks.

I would prefer if PDF.Kit would not touch those properties...

Tested with Aspose PDF.Kit Java 4.0.0 (downloaded today).

Regards,
Mathias Harbeck

Additionally, there should be a remark in the documentation that one should not use "saveNewInfo" on the same file than the input file, since this results in defective files.

Is it possible to use PDF.Kit for changing properties like initial page number and zoom factor?

Regards,
Mathias Harbeck

EDIT: Question modified (page layout and visible tabs can be modified using PdfContentEditor.changeViewerPreference).

Hello Apose,

were you able to reproduce the problem? When will it be fixed?

Regards,
Mathias

Hello Mathias,

Sorry for delay in response. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem (PdfFileInfo changes expanded state of bookmarks). For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFKITJAVA-31963 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We apologize for your inconvenience.