PdfFileMend text cut off

I am having an issue where the upper part of the text added is cut off.

Attached is sample1.pdf (source) and testissue.pdf (file created using PdfFileMend), as you can see in the 'ABCD...' the upper portion of the text is cut off.

Here is the code I used:

string strTempDoc = "c:\\testdata\\sample1.pdf";

string strNewDoc = "c:\\testdata\\textissue.pdf";

PdfFileInfo fileInfo = new PdfFileInfo(strTempDoc);

float height = fileInfo.GetPageHeight(1);

float width = fileInfo.GetPageWidth(1);

int rotation = fileInfo.GetPageRotation(1); //get the page rotation

PdfFileMend mendor = new PdfFileMend(strTempDoc, strNewDoc);

FormattedText txtStandard = new FormattedText("STANDARD FEATURES", new FontColor(0, 0, 0), Aspose.Pdf.Kit.FontStyle.TimesBold, EncodingType.Winansi, false, 10);

mendor.AddText(txtStandard, 1, 55, height - 26, width, height);

FormattedText txtLine = new FormattedText("_______________________________", new FontColor(0, 0, 0), Aspose.Pdf.Kit.FontStyle.TimesBold, EncodingType.Winansi, false, 10);

mendor.AddText(txtLine, 1, 41, height - 30, width, height);

FormattedText txtLifting_Lugs = new FormattedText("ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ", new FontColor(0, 0, 0), Aspose.Pdf.Kit.FontStyle.TimesBold, EncodingType.Winansi, false, 10);

mendor.AddText(txtLifting_Lugs, 1, 30, height - 71, width - 595, height);

mendor.Close();

Hello Scott,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We apologies for the inconvenience. I have tested the code and have been able to reproduce the same issue.
Adding a Bold formatted text using PdfFileMend cuts off the letter. Its already known and it has been logged into our defect management system as PDFKITNET-5408, As soon as we have found the solution to this we will let you know. Sorry once again.

Hi Scott,

The issue PdfKitNet-5408 has been resolved, please download and try the attachment(named Aspose.Pdf.Kit.rar) from the following thread:

<A href="https://forum.aspose.com/t/126657</A></P> <P>The feedback will be greatly appreciated.</P> <P>Thanks,</P>

Yes this is now fixed... Thanks!!!