PDFFileStamp Issue

I have a page scanned as color and B/w.
I created PDF out of both the images and I used the following code to put stamp on both the PDF.
The issue is that on the color PDF, the font size of the stamp is too small.
Why is the font size of the stamp remain same across differnt PDFs.
I am attaching the source images, PDFs and o/p PDFs.

-----------------------Code---------------
int pageNumber = 1;

PdfFileStamp stamper = new PdfFileStamp(inFile, outFile);

Stamp aStamp = new Stamp();

aStamp.BindLogo(new FormattedText(string.Format("{0} - Scanned on - {1} : {2} ", “My Stamp”, DateTime.Now.ToShortDateString(), DateTime.Now.ToShortTimeString())
, System.Drawing.Color.FromArgb(0, 200, 0)
, Aspose.Pdf.Kit.FontStyle.TimesRoman
, EncodingType.Winansi
, false
, 10
));
aStamp.IsBackground = false;
//Only on the first page
aStamp.Pages = new int[] { pageNumber };
aStamp.Rotation = 0;

//Top right corner, it is measured from the bottom left corner of the page
aStamp.SetOrigin(stamper.PageWidth * 6 / 10, (stamper.PageHeight - stamper.PageHeight*(float).02));

stamper.AddStamp(aStamp);
stamper.Close();
-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks.!

Hi Sudheer,

I have tested and reproduced this issue at my end and logged it as PDFKITNET-9432 in our issue tracking system. Our development team will be looking into this matter and you'll be updated via this forum as the issue is resolved.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Hi Sudheer,

We have further investigated the issue and found that the problem is not with the Aspose.Pdf.Kit’s stamp functionality. In fact, if you have a look at the both attached files, you’ll notice that the page sizes in both of these files are different. Both files are being viewed at different zoom level. If you view these files at the same zoom level, you’ll see that the font size of the stamp is the same. In order to see the stamp at equal font size, you’ll have to have the PDFs with the same page size and view at the same zoom level.

Please test it at your end and share if it resolves your issue. If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Regards,